Saturday, October 13, 2012

Samsung UN40EH6000: Review by Nikki GEORGIA

Did a fair amount of studying online reviews on various TV's in the 36"-40" size range. This one reviewed very favorably. My biggest concerns, as one might expect, were price, picture quality, and sound. This unit seemed to offer all three. The TV came in in good shape and there was virtually no setup for me. I have not made any adjustments to the picture or sound. It is just as it came out of the box and both the picture and the sound quality are GREAT in our bedroom with with wood floor, wood ceiling, and well lite in the day.My biggest problem turned out to be how to wall mount it most easily and for a modest $$ investment. I had a Peerless PA740 Articulating Wall Mount for 22" to 40" displays that I had purchased some time ago and never actually used. It sold and still does on Amazon for app. $50ish. I was concerned that this TV was on the upper end of the size that this mount is designed to handle but it turns out that the mount is rated for well over twice the weight of this TV!. The mount attaches to a wall stud with two large screws and even comes with an adapter plate that is needed. It all came together very well and I highly recommend it for this TV.        < CHECK TV >

               

No comments:

Post a Comment